Friday, April 17, 2009

~Hexen & YanYing Bday~

Wee Happy Birthday
Hexen & Yan Ying o!

This was actually quite sudden
as around 3pm only then I saw Chin Ying's 1pm msg
to come and celebrate bday..

But nevertheless glad that I'm part of it...
Quite come time didn't hang out
with my secondary friends le.. >.<

We went TGI Friday
because aiyo as you all knw mar..
Birthday occasions, TGI got free bday cake
and the waiters will also help us celebrate..
Why not leh? Haha

So we sat down,
round table,
ordered 3 sets of dishes,
err izit? or was it four?
Each set includes 1 appetizer
and 1 entree..
No main course o.O

AIYA... I didn't even get to
remember the name of the dishes..
Describe can liao la...

I remembered:

Fried Macaroni Cubes with cheese ( Top Photo left )..
Fried chicken nuggets which are long shaped ( Top Photo right )...
Dono what kinda sauce koay teow shaped spaghetti.. ( LOL XD)
Chicken with mashed potato and cheese..
Got soup also.. I think it's mushroom soup? Zz
French Toast with I forgot what's inside...

Yea yea TERRIBLE memory I have....
>.<
CAN'T HELP IT!

Coz gotta makan ady..
Hexen almost finish up the elongated fried chicken wei..
I didn't even touched any food yet..
haha sry Hexen ^^

The drinks was kinda special
Mine was lemonade strawberry slush (left)
Chin Ying got Green Apple Slush ( left of blue slush) which was the nicest I think..
Pheik Vay got... the orange flavoured slush..
Hexen got the blue slush, errr blue raspberry ......

Name problem again sry >.<



All dowan eat yet ar.. Wan take photo with
food 1st, takut food not nice in photo..

The dono wat sauce spaghetti and the
chicken mash potato with cheese..

Here comes the fun part
I think I would enjoy working
at TGIs.. seriously wei..
The way they treated the customers
was good! Very polite and with smiles too ^^
Like me?

If got customer birthday lagi syok,
the waiters would bring out the free
birthday cake, then hang out play play a while..

And from the looks of it
they actually love doing it..
Can rest a while chatting mar hoh i guess?
and can sing song XD

The free cake:

AWESOME! Very delicious!

Something like chocolate fudge cake i think,
never had one actually..
Around the cake got chocolate syrup
for us to dip the slice of cake
then only makan ^^

Haha they ask Yang Ying
and Hexen to stand on chair..
Yan Ying stood up 1st, then Hexen
said smtg like: aiyo I wearing skirt wor..
But still she stand la

Then they are asked to into themselves
and then sing a song
No nursery Rhyme, no national anthem,
no state anthem

Hexen and Yan Ying wanted Twinkle twinkle little star
but kena reject haha

Then finally they sing
................
..........
..
.
Secondary School Song!
LOL in chinese hahahaahaha
It's been 15 months since we last
sang it and I already forgotten some of
the lyrics
Opps...
We all remembered the last phrase
of the song
because thats the phrase where
all of the students sang the loudest
during perhimpunan XD
Normally middle part all just stand there lazy sing la
wait wait
wait
then in the mind:'" oh yeah finish perhimpunan liao! Sing last line bah!"
Actually got few times have to resing
the song because too lil ppl sing at middle part..
tak boleh cabut haiz..

2 Birthday Gal
~Hexen and Yan Ying~


Well that wraps up
the birthday dinner
Got a nice thing to remember for my first
visit to TGI ^^

~END~

5 comments:

Haunter said...

*cough,
happy belated bday to hexen n yan ying
*cough

Haody said...

Hahah EE HERN..

fernie said...

u all!!!!went to tgi friday without me!!!!u all went and enjoyed!!!!T.T!!
n I was doing my finals!!!
T.T
i wanna cry already!!!!

Hexen Ong said...

Hahah~ thx ee hern~
ee hern, u sick?? take care lo~ =P
Fernie: i gt ask u lo~ dun say i din invite u lo~ use up my bday money 2 call u somemore~

heng hao: thx 4 everything~ glad 2 gt d chance 2 meet up wit u~ =)

xyingx said...

u reli wrote a long blog
bout d bday celebration
so geng la u
lolxxxx
i now only start to c ur blog :p
but it's not my fault
u never told me bout ur blog
hahahaha