Wednesday, July 1, 2009

jUsT pHoTos

Exams Next Week!@#!$

Too bored so decided to come back visit a while ==
Jus throwing all postable pics from my phone
to share with everyone ^^

Ermm everything below is in order from early June
so it's like a summary of my June =p

Anything curious you want to knw jus comment lo..
I'm sure I'll reply.. someday..


Haha my sis up there and below..



Haha how's that Yiyi Cici?

Cici And Dad


My cousin's partial shop.. why? Part shareholder lo..

Somehow the shop sign states healthy desserts..
Until today I'm still thinking how is it possible..
Get what I mean? XD



Saw the biji biji thingy? Its something like small balloon but only
mini size, and when you bite it, POOF.. sweet juice from the inside
flows out.. kinda cool..



I DEDICATED THIS PHOTO TO IAN!
SS2? SS3? zhu1 yok4 fan2!
in chinese is zhu1 rou4 fen3.. got it?
english.. dono what's it called.. sry

VERY VERY VERY DAMN NICE!
THANK YOU IAN!

Carl's Jr Burger!
Ate this with roomy ^^
Very nice but kinda expensive..
Wendy's, McD all no fight compare to this.. Burger King got
chance.. BK coming to Sunway Pyramid!

Pasta Zanmai with Wei Lai!
Not cheap also.. But since dono whre to eat
and he really wanted it that time.. so makan lo..
Not bad actually.. Got money can come again

"Me and my big mouth"... If I no say he dono d.... ==



_________________________________________________________________

Anime Fair in College MPH!
Alone in the room that day sob..
So go out jalan jalan after makan..

My ALL TIME favourite! GUNDAM!
On top featuring Exia..
ZZzz should be Gundam 00 mar...



Destiny Gundam from Seed Destiny..



Freedom Gundam! Also one that I love most besides 00..


Zoids..


Was really really surprised to see this..
This was actually optimus prime from the olden days transformer
cartoon... Still remember it a bit XD

Zoids again..


BLEACH! Hitsugaya above ^^

Ichigo

Kuchiki s......

The last charac that I'm familiar with.. Saber!





My souvenier from the fair hehe.. The one of the left
is dono wat Japanese traditional balloon... Got it by
fishing it for Rm1 ==

And my cute Piplup Handphone hanging thingy..

END

1 comment:

Kong said...

zhu yok fun = pork noodles!!

haha. yea la. kl pork noodles all very very nice one. miss it. near my college there got one famous pork noodles also!