Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2nd day pass jor lo...
super tired..
yet I enjoyed the day ^^

Today what did I do?
hehe some thingamagic call Payroll Transaction Test
^^

Still today was extra special cause
I did my work at some company
named RCG..
some biometric thingy company basically..

The company was at Kota Damansara..
and to me it's quite grand..

Today got a temporary laptop also..
Toshiba de.. the network card apparently got
some problems la.. but still
manage to use it in the end
after numerous restarts haha
pro? haha

Well overall very ssatisfied for the day
cause I definitely learnt something new..
oh and I learnt how to roughly
see the company's insurance policy
thingy.. see got enough insurance covered for
the assets like building, MV, stocks etc..

Lesson for the day?
Study hard and smart if you want
to have a good life later on..
Why did I say this?
Think la.. then let me know?
^^ until then..
nitez..

No comments: