Friday, August 22, 2008

Leonard's Room 2.18am

Haha yup it's 2.18am now and thanks to Leonard bro for letting me to use him room.
It's 4hours 30mins I'm in this room now. Yup I'm here since 9.30pm XD. Crazy?

So todays Account test went pretty well I guess. Oh ya by the way the topic was on the theory section of Companies which was like D*** plenty of things to study on. Luckily this is an open book test which means all of us are allowed to bring in one sheet of paper with a summary each of us have prepared. And guess what we did?




Surprised? Hahahaha. Even our lecturer was amazed at how small we can write. Some of them typed and printed the notes out, and of course the fonts were very small. Those 2 pic shown are my friend's so all credits goes to Christine! Visit her blog in my friend links ^^
Don worry mine was 2 row of words per line haha so still acceptable la hehe.

Afternoon! Jayce! (For those Ausmatians, yup it's the Jayce whose been with us at the start and went off quietly to goverment matriks in Tangkak, Johor. ) So Jayce came back for a visit and was anxious to my brother again. Too bad Leonard went home haiz. So in the end its just Xin Yi, Lin Lin, Johnson and me with Jayce.
For some reason I have been quiet quiet the whole evening, so Jayce sorry okay?
Anyway wish you all the best with your gf. ^^

So in Leonard's room basically just chat, chat, chat and more chat haha. Had a great time chatting with all my Penang friends (Joachim, Keff, Shing Yee, Yu Hng, Chia Sin Cacin, WaWA Zhu Mei and now Gian How) yay!

Sleepy le Zzzzz.....

1 comment:

Haunter said...

RM5 note cant be tore wit bare hand..
u sucks