Thursday, August 21, 2008

Okay done with the intro so now I guess is back to story of the day huh?

So hmm... How do I start hah? Ok so today woke up at 7.50 in the morning to prepare myself to get to Computer Learning Center (CLC) to get Leonard's EALP assignment printed out and to give Leonard a morning call XD. (See how good am I Leonard)

During Pyhsics class today, I have been told that the place where I'm staying is actually haunted! Well it's the second time I've heard it and well I don usually believe these kind of stuff but just yesterday 2 of my course mate actually seen it with their very own eye! FTW

So tonite..... >.< Help any1? But luckily rumours are that this incident happened at the ground floor and I'm staying at the 4th floor which is the highest floor and it's not my block of hostels. So hopefully.... God Bless ME! I have accounts test tomorrow!

No comments: