Sunday, September 28, 2008

~How Lucky We Are~

Weee finally I got time to do this~

Okay just as promised so here goes, but for the neext few post I'm gona try a different approach.
I'm gona try to use the 'a picture is worth a thousand words' theorem XD coz Jefferey wanted more pics lol.

So here's the so called visiting to not-so-fortunate children home and besides that there's other 2 group of Samaritans from our course too and a few lecturers visiting an old-folks home and another child's home.

Jiuan Sis and Xin Yi

Symone mom and Hua Ling sis

Me and Leonard!~ And cheeky Mr Pathma (Physics Lecturer) !

Well after the bus arrived in front of the home,
we unload some stuffs like milk powder and some daily things of some sort and started to play with the kids there,
and boy when we arrived it like all of them switched into hyperactive mode!
And OMG was I tired by giving piggy-back ride for them.... but well its very fun
and I like doing it with my dad when I was young so...
Yea miss those days...


Group photo! The one behind Jiuan is Michael from Jan Intake, he plays guitar!

Group photo 2! On the extreme left is Hou Chuen ^^
Did i spelled wrongly?

~The cool pairs~

Me and one of the kids

Actually many of the kids there are good children and well I'm glad I've a nice and complete family who gives me support and be there for me.

I was even more surprised when some of the children who was suppose to attend primary school for primary education didn't attend school!
So for those of you out there who have the opportunity to even touch a book and study,
think of those who didn't even the chance to go to school ok?


Leo and Xin Yi
aka dad and daughter ^^


Hehe the four Jan Intakes in my group for this trip and the boy behind is from KDU
Sry people I don't really know their name properly by spelling so dare not introduce >.<

Hey these guys are very nice!~
The 3rd one from the left - preety eh? XD


Guess where? Pizza Hut!

Hooray!~ Time for celebration of our own after giving others a memorable time to remember!
It's only fair mar... Right? Hehe

So we didn't order the usual whole set of Pizza for 5 or 6 person.
What we did was ordered 6 personal pan pizza for everyone
and it comes together with garlic bread and a mushroom soup for everyone.
And it was actually worth it until the fellow in gave us 2 wrong Pizza...
But nvm... we didn't realise it until the end when we decided to leave XD

6 Personal Pan Pizza!

To be continued with post on Mid Autumn Day....
Hey its 1.44pm 29th Sep and I didn't have my lunch yet ok?
So sry hah ^^

No comments: