Sunday, September 28, 2008

~Jinny Hanny's day to BBQ Plaza!~

Weee saw the title Jin Han?
Happy to have your name posted? XD

Yay it's the last day of class before MOCKS and 1 week Raya Break!
...... Dono I should be happy of this or not, still have to study during break Zzz

Somehow I brought my camera to class that day don't ask me why...
My instincts told me to bring it...

Peng Nian here, aka Ah Peng 190
Very nice and funny fellow
Crack jokes every time in class XD
Owe me 2 cups of Soya Cincau!
Hey brag about u a bit le make it 3 cups? hehe


Here's Jeremy
Very cool person to me
First time I saw him I think of Hoay Feng XD
2 Face looks alike to me haha


LoL here's Pandy Sue Wei
A bit shy that day to take photo
Pandy becoz always stayed up late haha
A crazy fan of anime
Influenced me to watch Naruto =.=
Bad influence wouldn't you say so? hehe


BBQ Plaza TIME!
Thanks to Jeffery boss's coupon,
we get to order one family set and get another
set for FREE!
So total the total meal for 5 person cost around Rm60++
Without the coupons it would be around RM100++
So its worth the money mar, and the coupons
Jeff bought 7 of them for RM30.
Not a bad deal eh?


See Jin Han See Jin Han! XD
Thumbs up by him!


Jeffery looks puzzled hahaha


Leonard, Jin Han and Jeffery


See ? I told you Jin Han was cute!~


The only place on Earth fire breathing dragon still exists! @.@

Bored of blueberry? How about Blackberry flavour? XD

No comments: