Sunday, September 28, 2008

~My Special Mid Autumn~

Erhemm stomach full le... so can continue XD

Well's this years mid autumn really was a special one to me.
Mid Autumn is suppose to be a day where
the whole family would get together,
sitting under the same roof,
enjoying mooncakes and lantern.

So the day came and every friend in my course
went home for the weekend and yep...
I AM ALONE!~ FTW!@#
Well at least I thought I was....

Then someone phoned me, it was an unusual one
and I wasn't expecting it.
Kok Hong: "Eh Heng Hao ar, Sunday want come eat steamboat
celebrate Mid Autumn or not?"

Sob... (Too happy). Thx Kok Hong. I will forever remember this phone call.
^^
Of course I accept la hoiyo...

So the day came and me and my bunch of secondary school mates were suppose to
meet at the college's side gate at 5pm.
So we happily gathered and walk under the rain (with umbrella of course),
and walked to the steamboat buffet restaurant on the way to Sunway Pyramid.

Everything LOOKS perfectly according to plan, and not a single customer was
to be seen in the shop. Hooray? Guess again.

Employee: "Sorry boss, fully booked."
OMG FTW!@#~
So much for coming out at 5pm for dinner...

Then we thought doom liao lo.. go back eat everyday stuff =.=
Then we decided not to give up! Jit Sin Kia Su~!
We suggest walk all the way to the opposite side of Pyramid to the
more famous steamboat buffet with 3 floors de o.O
And we really did walk all the way without knowing
the way..

Because me and Kok Hong got go before so we agak agak the direction
and walk towards the place lo.. Got a few detours not by us la...
By someone else dowan say =P

Walk....
Walk.........
Walk.................

Finally reach! Yesh!
And so this is what it turned out to be lo..
LONG Q~!
So we qued up, write down Kok Hong's name and wait lo..

Yay luckily didn't wait so long la, MAKAN time!


Looks nice leh? Yea~ ^^


Okay now comes the best part of the dinner..
We are sitted at the 2nd floor of the restaurant,
and every 15 minutes interval,
the restaurant would serve chicken wings
in a buffet like tray for people to take.

Because we 1st timer mar, so dono lo...
even before the chicken wings tray come,
there was a crowd of people stand there with
their plates waiting to
grab the chicken wings already!

Seriously the scene was no different
than a fight between cats and dogs~!

Hehe our turn liao, I'm the 1st one daring to take the challenge.
The tray came....

@#$%@#%@#%#Q%
!@#$@!%@%@!%

This is what I got... 7 piece of chicken wing out of the whole tray?!

So everyone got a piece each and it's not bad la, not to say
very very ho chiak...
But... we want MORE!

2nd round
Kay, this time me and Kok Hong
step up to take the challenge..

The one with the white shirt is Kok Hong, I'm the one on the right with a bag

@#$!@#$%!@%!
2#$%@#@#$%

this is how the battlefield looks like after the war....

Result?
Tadah!~!~!~!~! Got improvement !!
And so this keeps going on and on for like 4 to 5 rounds?
Haha lost count of it XD


Eat finish liao...


Steambout buffet shop


So even though I did not get to spend time with my family back at home,
well luckily I have such wonderful friends ^^ Lucky me.

For those who still have the chance of spending time with their
family often, appreciate it. Only now I realise that I should treasure
all the moments I can spend with my family.

The End ^^
Got somemore(next post) d.. I very tired liao la... Maybe next time la haha
Jin Han thats your post on BBQ Plaza.. Sry dude hehe


No comments: